TACOMA HOLIDAY FOOD & GIFT FESTIVAL
Featuring “Cooking for the Holidays” Live Cooking Demonstrations
THIS WEDNESDAY THRU SUNDAY - October 17-21, 2012
(Tacoma, WA) Come get a jump on the holidays at the 30th Annual Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival Wednesday, October 17th thru Sunday, October 21st at the Tacoma Dome. With more than 600 exhibits, the show continues to be the largest holiday event on the west coast. Show producers travel nationwide finding the best and most unique products including arts & crafts, gifts, beautiful seasonal decorations, and gourmet foods to create a delightful holiday shopping experience.
Check out "Cooking for the Holidays," a gourmet food extravaganza showcasing favorite local chefs, culinary schools, and restaurants. Sponsored by the Washington Restaurant Association, this event caters to Foodies & Gourmets alike as culinary artists demonstrate their skills and reveal special techniques to help you create delicious holiday fare. Dine NW radio program (KLAY AM 1180) will kick off the cooking show on Wednesday, October 17th broadcasting live from the cooking stage. Culinary Ambassador Keith Jones hosts this popular event www.chefkdj.com. Don’t miss demonstrations from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Stanley & Seafort’s, Adriatic Grill and more.
- Visit the newly remodeled Festival Food Market where you can savor an affordable variety of dining options including: Bistro Crepes, Spud's Baked Potato Bar, Oktoberfest Sausages, and Healthy Gourmet sandwiches, salads and parfaits. Enjoy returning favorites like the Italian Pasta Bar and Asian Grille as well as the popular D Street Bistro for dessert, indulge in Sweet’s ice cream, mud pie, hot fudge sundaes and other tasty treats.
- Revel in the “Artists in Action” Village featuring over 50 artists demonstrating their skills and making one-of-a-kind gifts including wood carvings, fold art, stained glass, pottery, jewelry and more. Ask questions and interact with the artists as they create their designs!
- Enjoy live family entertainment throughout the show, including Youth Choirs N.W. Associated Arts, Dance Theatre Northwest, Aria & Dancemakers, Eatonville Dance Center & More.
- Bring the kids for a picture with a real bearded Santa in authentic attire, kids get in FREE!
- See more than 250 brand new exhibits at this year’s show!
The Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival is sponsored by the The News Tribune, and KMPS.
|Wednesday, October 17||11:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Thursday, October 18||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Friday, October 19||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Saturday, October 20||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Sunday, October 21||10:00a.m.||- 5:00p.m.|
One ticket gets you in all five days of the show (with hand stamp)
General Admission $13.50 (includes $1 facility improvement tax)
Children (12 & Under) FREE
Discount coupons available at www.holidaygiftshows.com
iscounts for Groups of 10 or more call: 253-593-7625 or email: email@example.com
GET YOUR HAND STAMPED AND RETURN FOR FREE EACH DAY!
Limited parking available in Tacoma Dome Lots
Plenty of off-site parking is available near the Tacoma Dome.
Park downtown and take Link Light Rail. See map and schedule below:
Downtown Tacoma Parking map:
Link Light Rail Schedule:
www.holidaygiftshows.com and look us up on Facebook!
The Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival is produced by Showcase Events, Inc. proudly supporting American-based business for 29 years with proven success www.showcaseevents.org. Showcase Events also produces Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show, Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show, Colorado Arts & Crafts Festival, Seattle Christmas Gift & Gourmet Food Show, and the Great Alaska Sportsman Show.